Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Santa...

And it has begun...Dylan has figured out that with Christmas comes presents. He's come a long way since his birthday in October. When I asked him in October what he wanted for his birthday, his response was always "Candy!" Now, he doesn't even have to be asked what he wants for Christmas. He kindly volunteers that information whenever anything strikes his fancy, which is quite often.

As I was getting ready for church yesterday morning, he came into the bathroom to tell me he wanted a snowboard for Christmas. What? Where did he even learn about snowboards? We live in Texas...no snow...no chance to use a snowboard. That doesn't seem to bother him. He still wants a snowboard. Did I mention that he is only 3?

7 comments:

Bethany said...

It must be breed into boys to know certain things, I swear ") He is so cute though and I am so excited to see him and Easton even though neither one will know who I am ")

Nyman's said...

I love it! that is so cute a snowboard, better move back to utah where the snow is sometimes to plentiful. That is so cute of him, I can't wait until Huntyr gets the idea of Christmas!

emandtrev said...

That is hilarious! Estella caught on quickly too. Her most recent request included toys (to be expected) and clothes (Trevor raised his eyebrows at this). :)

Anonymous said...

Justin has an extra one he can send home with you. Let me know. Mom

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

Melissa, your family is beautiful. Your little guy Dylan sounds so funny, I just love the clever things they come up with. I hope you all are doing well.

Kajsa said...

thats so funny! i dont know where kids learn some things!

BrandonKristin said...

Hey Melissa and Tim,
Your boys are getting so big! I hear updates every now and then when I see Karen at MC games, but since I don't work there anymore the updates are few and far between! I love blogs so we can get updates of friends from years back!
-Kristin and Brandon West