Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blowing Raspberries


I really wish that you could see how soaking wet Easton's face is in this picture. This morning I had him laying on the floor while I was on the computer and heard him blowing raspberries like crazy. He is so proud of his new skill. When I finally clued in and started paying attention to him, he had spit all over his face and it didn't phase him at all. He just kept on going!

Easton is 5 months old now and growing up way too fast. Besides blowing raspberries, he loves to eat his bare feet...well I guess he just loves to chew on anything he can get to his mouth. He also loves to play peek-a-boo. It is so fun to see him cover his face and quickly peek back out at us. Another strange "game" he has just started is that he will tip back when he is in my arms. I'll be holding him and he'll arch his back to fall backwards. When I catch him, he will giggle a sly little giggle. Yea...not a big fan of that game as it has been scary a few times. What a stinker!

It is so fun to see my boys interacting now. Dylan loves to make Easton laugh and "teach" him new things. He also loves to copy Easton...just picture all of the raspberries going on around our house. Yes...way too much spit! Dylan doesn't understand that it's cute when Easton does it, but not so cute when he does it. Oh the irony! Dylan loves to wear the footed jammies now to be just like Easton. Too cute.
Happy Thanksgiving! (yes, a bit belated) This year we hosted Thanksgiving which turned out to be a blast for us. We had the Wood's, Baldwin's and Smith's over for a Thanksgiving bash. I'm not one to focus on the fancy details, so we just had TONS of food and kept it nice and casual. The kids played so well together too. I didn't remember to get my camera out until the end of the night when I was going to take a picture of Easton and Tillie together. Dylan and Sophie weren't about to be left out and I'm so glad. I'm just sad I didn't get Luke and Ella in there too. Would you believe that Tillie is 2 months older than Easton? Easton passed her in size a few months ago. I love my chubby boy!

Tim also pulled out his remote control helicopter that he got for Christmas last year. The kids loved that. Dylan has finally stopped asking for it - he was asking for it every waking moment for days afterward!

Thanks for the fun memories!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Lily does the same thing with copying. And when I am reading a book to both of them and ask Gunnar a question, she always answers. I keep telling her, I know you know that, but I am asking GUnnar. She gets her feelings hurt and I don't want her to feel left out. The first child quandary...Dylan seems like a very good big brother though.

Shaun and Emily said...

Looks like alot of fun. I can see the slobber! so Cute!