A cute picture of the boys that I just had to share.
Below are pictures of Daddy and Dylan fixing the fence. Dylan made sure he had his own drill and safety goggles on. So cute. One of his little friends gave that to him for his birthday and he loves to "fix" things.
WOw now that is a camping trip! ;) A good story though right?! I love the headboard! He did a beautiful job on it, way to go Tim! Dylan is such a cutie, wanting to help daddy ")
5 comments:
Your boys are the cutest! I can't wait to see you soon!
That is awesome. Boys helping daddy. How fun. They just get funner and funner don't they.
WOw now that is a camping trip! ;) A good story though right?! I love the headboard! He did a beautiful job on it, way to go Tim! Dylan is such a cutie, wanting to help daddy ")
So cute! I love that D has his own drill and goggles.
Post a Comment