Sunday, November 23, 2008

Camping

We had an awesome camping trip last November and have been looking forward to going again ever since. Even with Easton being so young, we decided to give it a try and join our friends for another adventure. To say the least, this camping trip was pretty much the opposite of last year. Link here to read the wonderful story. Kristen is such an entertaining writer, that I'm not even going to try to put the details down like she did - just read hers at that link.
This picture was as the sun was coming up on Saturday morning. It was cold, but this was just before the wind got really carried away again and turned our breakfast to ice. Dylan loved looking for shells down by the lake.
I didn't take very many pictures since we were working on keeping warm for the most part. The boys actually slept really great camping which was a welcome surprise!
Thanks, Kristen, for planning the trip. Hopefully we'll have better luck next time!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are too flattering...too bad we didn't know a few weeks in advance when the cold front was coming in. I wouldn't have reserved it then. At least we have memories and the kids got to play.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I am impressed....camping with kids is something I dread, thus we have never done it. I love that Dylan has the biggest smile everytime he holds Easton.