This really is both Easton and Dylan. Can you tell who's who? Tim has been bugging me to post this for a while. Sunday we put Easton in one of Dylan's old outfits and did the best we could at duplicating the same pose as Dylan's old picture. So...not the best quality photo of both, but I don't claim to be a photographer. Tell me your guesses, and I'll post the right answer soon!UPDATE (Nov. 5): The majority of you were correct. The top picture is Dylan, and the bottom one is Easton. Just thought it was fun to see their similarities. Thanks for guessing!
6 comments:
Top is Easton. Just a guess!
My guess is that Dylan is on the top. But that is crazy how much they look alike. Could have been twins.
Wow, this is amazing...I think Easton is on the bottom and the top is Dylan.
I think that the top one is Dylan ")
Top is Dylan for sure. What cute kids.
Athena
Top one is Dylan. Bottom one is Easton.
Post a Comment