Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dylan and Easton


WARNING: Picture OVERLOAD!

I just took the boys to have their pictures taken and I LOVE how they turned out. Dylan was so cooperative and had so many great pictures. Easton was into eating his hands the whole time, but we did get a few great ones of him too.

I know I'm biased as their mom, but I have to say they are the absolute cutest kids ever! I just can't get enough of them!










Dylan is 3 and Easton is 4 1/2 months old.

15 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are some adorable pictures! Can't wait to hold little Easton for the first time ")

Jami Black said...

They are adorable! Makes me so excited to have a boy!

Kristen said...

Cute. I would be sad to hear any mother think her kids weren't the cutest ever! I love getting kids' pictures taken. I feel like i have accomplished some family genealogy.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

So cute!!! Easton and Dylan look so much a like.

Shanda said...

Okay super cute pictures! They look sooooo much alike. I don't even have to think what Easton will look like at 3. He will look just like Dylan! Two little cuties!

Mandee said...

sooo adorable! i can't believe how big they both have gotten!

erin said...

You've got some cute boys! The girls are going to be chasing them. Haha. My favorites are the ones in that first collage!

The Smiths said...

Wow, those are great pictures! How could you NOT get such cute pics with those good lookin' boys?! Where did you get them done?? You must share your secret.

Tim and Melissa said...

Thanks! We had them taken at the new JCPenney at Alamo Ranch Shopping Center.

Tanya Smith said...

I have to agree, they are pretty cute kids. They take after their parents!

paulak said...

Sooooooooooo cute. Love them!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

I LOOOOOVE your hair! It is so cute on you! So cute! I also love all the pictures of Dylan and Easton. I can't believe how big Easton is getting and how much he looks like his big bro. SO fun to see the two little buddies!

Shaun and Emily said...

Melissa,
They are so darling! I love all the pictures. I really like your hair too by the way. It turned out really cute. Easton is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it!

emily snyder said...

#1 your boys are gorgeous!! - can i say that about boys?? hmm . . .
#2 you are beautiful!
#3 the morning i was leaving to come home (love home, HATE texas being so far from home, i was sooo tempted to just stay and move in with miss and aaron!!), miss asked if there was anything else i wanted to do. i said nope. but then i remembered that at some point i wanted to do a temple session with her AND i wanted to spend more time with you. miss adores you and i want to adore you more too. so, maybe next time i come, i'll bride aaron and your husband to watch all the kids and the three of us can do a temple session and dinner???

:) em

Denise and Brandon said...

Your kids are super cute. The pictures turned out great.