Us at the ward Fall Festival tonight. Yes, strange to have trunk-or-treating the day after Halloween, but it was lots of fun. Tim dressed as an "Urban Cowboy" aka "Toby Keith". Yep, add a cowboy hat to everyday wear, and there you have it. He was much more creative than myself. I had bats flying above my head - look closely at the picture of me and the boys below to see them.
Here is our adorable jaguar - as in Diego's little jaguar friend. He had four costumes to choose from which we borrowed from Grandma Stocking, and he had chances to wear them all this week which was a lot of fun. This one was his favorite. My favorite was the little devil costume. We tried to bribe him to wear it tonight with five pennies for his piggy bank. So, he put on the devil costume, got his five pennies, and then insisted on wearing the jaguar costume. Oh well, we tried.
Dylan and Lily at the trunk-or-treat. Dylan loved playing with his friends!
7 comments:
That picture of you and tim is so cute! and, how fun for Dylan to have so many costumes to choose from! Fun times :)
I love it when people celebrate holidays for more than just the day of the holiday, great pictures. What a fun pumpkin patch with pony rides, love that.
So cute Melissa! Halloween is so much more fun with kids ")
What a cute fam! You guys have been having lots of fun. How's two treating ya? Oh, and I really love your hair. I wish I was daring.
Such great pictures! Your boys are precious. I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Your cute new haircut makes me want to do something different with mine!
Love the URBAN look TIM! hahaha! That pirate pumpkin is sa-weeet!!!
Love the URBAN look TIM! hahaha! That pirate pumpkin is sa-weeet!!!
Post a Comment