Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. I loved having it on General Conference Sunday so that we could stay home together as a family. Dylan looks forward to playing conference bingo each time, so he had fun. He also loves Easter Egg hunts, and got to join in on quite a few this year. Easton was new to the whole Easter Egg hunt, so he would find one egg and get caught up in getting the candy out of it right then and of course eating it right then!

On Easter morning, the boys found their Easter baskets and then we had a little hunt for them. After that, dad and Dylan dyed the eggs. They looked great, but I missed getting a picture of the finished product. Oops.

Easter night we had some friends over for dessert and another Easter Egg hunt in the park across the street. We were glad they were able to come over!

Here is a picture of all the dads - Morgan, Tim, Aaron and Kip. I'm going to be selfish and leave off the mom picture. I'm definitely not loving this hugely pregnant look at the moment and since I get to pick the pictures...I pick to leave that one off. Use your imagination...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

For all of us that are to far away to see you, would love to see your cute belly :) I am sure you look cute. I can't wait to see your cute little guy, and the rest of your family.