Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bluebonnets

I love springtime in Texas! This year is especially gorgeous as the wildflowers are amazing. I love driving and seeing all of the beautiful flowers lining the roads. I wish it stayed year round. The first year we were here I took Dylan to get some of the traditional pictures in the bluebonnets, but I hadn't done it since then. Since we are moving soon, I figured I better take advantage of the opportunity, so I took the boys this morning to see what we could get.
Easton isn't much into posing, but I lucked out getting him to look at me a few times. Here is the best of what we got: I really had no luck of getting a good shot of the two boys together. This one will have to do...

Dylan is great to cooperate! The boys loved the flowers and smelling them.

6 comments:

Erin Davis said...

You have beautiful boys! Don't you just love having all boys!?!? I know I do...

erin said...

Wow, the bluebonnets this year look great! Last year it was hard to find a good patch. And, those boys are just too cute!

Haueter Photography said...

Your boys are too handsome! I love the picture of them laying on the floor by your bed. That is too cute. The sticky note idea is a good one. What a cutie. How are you feeling? I've been thinkin' about you lately. Hope all is well. Miss you

emandtrev said...

What amazing pictures! Your boys are so handsome! We (I!) miss you! I am so excited for you to live closer! :)

How are you feeling?

I LOVE the note that Dylan gave you. I love (most of the time) when kiddos are so honest, like, here's your reminder, Mom!

Kate said...

Great pictures of your boys! The wildflowers really are pretty this year! Where did you take these? I've been scouting out spots for pictures too.

Bethany said...

Can't wait to have you all closer! I miss you guys so much. Those flowers are beautiful " )