Friday, May 14, 2010

creepy crawlies

My boys absolutely LOVE bugs! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but Dylan is obsessed with rollie pollie bugs (aka - potato bugs...or that's what we called them when I was growing up). He can spend hours outside collecting them. I made the mistake of volunteering to hold his handful one day when he had to go pottie. Yuck! I wasn't loving all of the tickling going on in my hand! Anyway, a few days ago he found a snail and loved watching it and letting it crawl all over him.

Easton has learned the bug love from Dylan and was super excited to find a caterpillar on our driveway a few days ago. He watched it and followed it and poked it a few times. I think it even escaped with its life which is rare for a bug around Easton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the snail. It has parasites on it and can bring disease. Don't ever hold it on the hands.