Friday, May 14, 2010

Gavin

I can't believe Gavin is already 3 weeks old. He is such a tiny little thing and so sweet! He already lets us know who is boss and loves to be held a good portion of the day. Luckily Tim is home, so we have more help. I've done horrible at taking pictures of this cute little guy, but here are a few of the last few weeks:

8 days old:


10 days old:


17 days old:
The boss is calling...he thinks it's time to eat!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Your kids are all clones. You've seen one, you've seen em all. haha Such cute boys!

Shaela said...

So sweet. Wish I could just snuggle him.

emandtrev said...

What a sweet boy! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Kate said...

Congrats! Gavin is such a handsome little guy. That's fun that your boys love him so much- I bet they are good helpers! I'm glad to hear that everything seems to be working out with the house, what a blessing! We'll definitely miss you from the ward though!

Bethany said...

Oh how I want to hold and kiss this cute nephew of mine! Can't wait to see you all again so soon!

Rosanne said...

What a sweet little guy! Looks just like his big brothers. Hope you are doing well! Cute family.

Scott and Athena said...

I know you just moved and might not look at your blog for awhile. But when you do. We'd like to see you and your kiddos. My phone is 680-5453. I hope you got into your place without any problems. Let us know if you need anything else.
Athena