Monday, June 28, 2010

Dr. Jessop

He's official!
It is crazy to think that 4 years of dental school are over. At times it seemed like it would last forever, but looking back, that time FLEW by! Tim's parents came down for graduation and we loved spending some time with them. I'm not much of a photographer, and mix that with a few kids and my skills go down rapidly. So...excuse the lack of skill in capturing the moment, but it was a fabulous day!Aaron, Kip and Tim...I mean Dr. Wood, Dr. Nielson, and Dr. Jessop.

Me and Tim with Aaron and Melissa Wood.

Tim with his Dad, Rob.

Tim and his mom, Karen. Karen graduated this year from USU. What an exciting, eventful year!

I have to say graduation was a strange time. After the ceremony was over with, we were able to snap some pictures with friends and classmates. I can't speak for Tim, but it was crazy for me to think that it would be the last time to see most of those people, but I didn't really take the chance to say goodbye like I should have. We made some great friends. I had a wonderful time getting to know the other 'dental wives'. We would get together for girls nights or play dates. I will miss them! Below are a few pictures that I stole from Kajsa's blog that show some of these great people. (thanks, Kajsa!)

3 comments:

jessica said...

What a great day! I went to call you yesterday and realized that I don't have your number. I was thinking that Tim started his residency yesterday, and now I will officially, not be interrupting some well-deserved family time if I call and arrange a get together.

paulak said...

Congrats...how exciting for you. We are so happy for you.

emandtrev said...

Congratulations to all of you! What a huge milestone and success. I am so excited to see what the future has in store for the Jessops! I also can't wait to see you in person--hopefully SOON!