I've been absolutely horrible at taking pictures of Gavin, and if I have taken them, I haven't blogged them. So, here are a few. Above is a picture of our little cutie last night. He can be such a smiley little guy, but I haven't lucked onto catching them with my camera. Soon! He loves to have a persons full attention. If you will sit close to him and talk to him, he'll give all sorts of cute baby talk and smiles. If you leave, it won't be long before he is fussing and getting mad.
This picture was taken about two weeks ago. I don't know that he looks much different other than he is getting much chubbier. So cute!
Here is Gavin about a month ago showing his Texas Longhorn's pride.
Onto the other boys. Dylan and Easton can be great buddies at times and I love to see them laugh and play together. But, much of the time they are typical brothers...fighting with each other much more than I would like to see. Hopefully this is just a phase and they will be great friends soon rather than learning to push each others buttons. The blanket they are playing under is one of their latest loves. My mom made it for Dylan's bed, but it hangs out in our living room where they play with it constantly. It is so nice and cozy that no other blankets can be substituted - probably because they each know that the other wants it. Hmmm...typical!

Just before bedtime as we read stories. Even Gavin joined in, though he was fast asleep.
As for an update on life in general, things are going great. We feel settled in our house and love that we have plenty of room for storage. Something we lacked in Texas! We've been here about a month, but we've gone to Utah every weekend since we moved in for one reason or another. That should slow down now though and we can work on making friends here and building a life.
Tim has started his AEGD and is loving it. He really likes the other residents and the staff and faculty. The residents from last year all had a great experience and speak very highly of the program. It is nice to be in such a positive situation. It is a nice change from dental school. Yesterday a few of Tim's patients canceled. In dental school that was always a stressful thing since he had so many requirements to complete. Now that isn't the case, so the stress of that is gone. So nice!
Life is cruising along!
No comments:
Post a Comment