Thursday, July 1, 2010

San Antonio Botanical Gardens


All of my blog posts will be a bit out of order for a while as I play catchup.

Just before we moved from San Antonio we were in a rush to try to do and see all of the things we hadn't gotten around to during our four years there. Just after Gavin was born, we made it to the Botanical Gardens with my mom. Gavin was 9 days old and slept the whole time. The Botanical Gardens were gorgeous and it was a beautiful day. Glad we made it there! Watch out for LOTS of pictures!!
Easton LOVED feeding the ducks. Luckily they seemed to enjoy goldfish crackers.

1 comment:

emandtrev said...

Mel, I love the pictures! I was wondering how the cross-country move went. You are amazing and I'm so glad that after all the craziness, you made it here (and Pocatello!) safely. Love and hugs to you!