We spent the weekend in Logan a few weeks ago to have some quality time with the Jessop family. Ryan (Tim's brother) and cute family just moved to California, and we wanted to be able to spend some time with them before they moved. We started the day off at the Logan pool. The boys loved it and Gavin was even a trooper by sleeping the whole time in his car seat in the shade of a picnic table.
That evening we left Easton with Grandma and Grandpa Stocking to be put to bed and we took the other two boys up Providence Canyon for a campfire and fun. Dylan rode the 4-wheeler with Tim and Gavin and I rode in the truck with Grandma and Grandpa. Once up the canyon, I went for a ride too and we got to see the waterfalls. So pretty.

We also got to spend more time with Kevin (Tim's brother) and fiance, Steph. They are getting married in a few weeks. How exciting!
We finished off the night with some yummy smores.
Dylan and his cousin Will.
The next day we spent some time in Lewiston and Tim's grandparents house. Above is Easton, Will and Dylan in the buggy.
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!
That was so much fun! I have been waiting for you to update your blog. I know you've got your hands full so I know it takes a while. How's Idaho? Loving it? You need to call me. But we are excited to see you in a couple weeks. We will have to party hard while we are there. You better be staying the whole weekend of the wedding.
You are so lucky to be close to family for the next year! We just got back from Utah and were wishing we lived closer...but Texas is where we will be for the next while, so no complaining. I hope all is well in your new town :)
Mmm, smores! Looks like a blast!
K haven't read this in a while! Happy anniversary late "/ , that farm looks like so much fun, Jace would love it! Gavin is just SO adorable. That picture Dylan gave you is the sweetest and I love having you guys closer!
Post a Comment