Monday, April 18, 2011

Catching Up

So I've been horrible at updating our blog lately. Life has been FLYING by and I've just been trying to keep my head above water. Our life is a bit consumed with trying to plan our future right now. For those of you that are wondering where we will be moving...we still have no clue. We are searching for the perfect dental practice for us to buy right now, but haven't made any decisions yet. I've been trying to do as much of the search as possible so it seems that far too much time is spent on the phone with brokers, answering emails, or researching more on the practices and their locations. This job would be so much easier if someone would loan me their crystal ball. Mine seems to be out of commission. Any takers?

I thought I'd share a few of the random pictures from our last month.

The boys still love to dress up in fun costumes. Here is my superhero and pirate:

We went roller-skating to celebrate a birthday of Easton and Dylan's friend Todd. We'd never done that as a family, so it was fun. Dylan tried his best with the skates, but found this to be much more fun (and easier):

Gavin and Easton both got to ride in strollers:

One of my blue-eyed cuties:
Can you believe that Gavin is almost a year old? I can't! He seems so big now since he is WALKING. He started walking a few weeks ago - just after he turned 11 months old. He is walking almost exclusively now. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff and loves to chase his brothers around. He still is only sporting 2 teeth, but trying desperately to get his top two teeth in. He is a drooling fool! But I love his kisses - even buried in slobber!




5 comments:

Kristen said...

Yep, I'll agree, it's so hard to update the blog now with 3 kiddos. Good luck finding a practice. I can't wait to hear where so we can visit. ;) I never thought of strollers while rollerskating. What a good idea!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can try go thru' Western Practice.

Anonymous said...

I mean Western Practice Sales

Jennifer Daniels said...

Wow I can't believe you're already deciding where you're going again--I swear it was 2 months ago that we were in Texas visiting you before this last part of Tim's school! (But I guess I have had a whole pregnancy plus a few months since then....) I hope you end up somewhere close enough that we can come visit sometimes! Your boys are so cute (you should have lots more of them)!

emandtrev said...

Darling pictures, Mel! I can't believe Gavin is one! Time flies...

Roller skating looks like a blast. I love roller skating! :)

Good luck with the practice search. I wish I was closer to help out with something/anything!!