Sunday, September 11, 2011

Easton's Surprise

Yesterday Easton surprised us by teaching himself how to ride a bike WITHOUT training wheels. This boy is only THREE. We didn't think he was very far off since he has amazing balance on the scooter, but we thought we would have to keep working with him. Crazy since Dylan just barely learned in the spring when he was five.

As we were cleaning up all of the bikes and toys outside last night, I asked Easton to go across the cul-de-sac to bring back the little white bike. A few minutes later I hear him saying "Look at me!" I was shocked to see him peddling around with a HUGE smile on his face. What a cutie! We're sure proud of him!

3 comments:

melimba said...

Tillie wants to watch it over and over again! AMAZING!! Way to go, Easton! WHO DOES THAT?!?! so cool! I think I finally learned to ride a bike at 8 with no training wheels?! hAAA! awesome.

Michelle said...

When Ryan found out the Easton was riding a bike without training wheels, he said "I can do that". Scott fixed his bike today and held the seat. When Ryan started peddling Scott let go and Ryan took off. So now he is also a free man. We are so happy for Easton.

Wendi said...

How cool!