Thursday, September 1, 2011

August 2011

These are some of the random pictures we took in August. 

The boys playing outside after a rainstorm

The boys with Caleb (our neighbor) and his cousin Kaden which lived with them for the summer

Dylan saying goodbye to Kaden as he we leaving to go home after the summer

Dylan loves to catch bugs. Too often he leaves them to die in his jars though. The cleaning of the dead bugs from the jars in definitely not in my job description, so I put Dylan to the task of taking care of it one day. This is how I found him in the backyard. I laughed so hard! He had a clamp on his nose so that he didn't have to smell it. Good thinking since it smelled horrible! 

Gavin has followed in the footsteps of his brothers - he loves dogs (or any animal) just as much as they do. Our neighbors had a visitor one day that brought this little dog. Gavin loved to have it sit on his lap so that he could pet it. He was so gentle. (Please excuse his nasty food-covered shirt).

No comments: