The first day of school was a very exciting time at our house. Dylan could not wait to start kindergarten and have school everyday. Easton was so excited to be like his big brother and get to go to preschool. I was excited to have something to keep them occupied and give me a bit of a break. Am I a bad mom that I didn't shed a single tear? I was so excited for them! I even had the first day of school butterflies that I felt back in the day when I would start school. Fun times!
We had to capture some pictures of the first day of school. It was a beautiful BRIGHT and SUNNY day. Not perfect for pictures. Oh well!
| Being blasted by the sun on our front porch |
| Such big kids! |
| Our excited Preschooler! |
| Easton at his preschool - Sonshine Patch |
| Miss Michelle and Easton. This is one of his three teachers. |
| Dylan at Cottonwood Elementary School |
| Our big Kindergartner! |
| We can't forget Gavin! He misses his brothers when they are gone! Can you tell that he loves to play with Mr. Potato Head? |
No comments:
Post a Comment