Thursday, August 4, 2011
So this is home...
We're here and doing our best to get settled. So far we've really liked Montrose. This is a picture of our house from when we came down to find a place to live. I haven't done so well at taking pictures since we moved in.
We live in a little cul-de-sac and I absolutely LOVE that. For the past year we lived on a steep hill so it didn't work out very well for the kids to ride bikes. Now they cruise around in the cul-de-sac and play with the two neighbor boys. All of our neighbors are really great - I feel like we got really lucky there. We also have a big open field behind our house. It is full of huge weeds right now (which are taller than they are in some parts), but the kids love to explore out there and they love to catch grasshoppers. We have an icecream bucket housing many at the moment. I miss having a fenced backyard, but I know they would not want to play back there if it was fenced, so what's the point?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your beautiful new home! We live in a cul a sack( however you spell that word? haha LOL area and it is nice for bike rides.
You guys are such a great fam!
I love it!!! It looks so nice! AND huge!! I am so glad you found somewhere awesome to live so it makes the move easier!! Good job at posting pictures.
Post a Comment