Just before our big move, we had a weekend with some of Tim's family at Bear Lake. It was so nice to get away from the stress of the big move and the details of the dental practice purchase. We had so much to do, but I had to forget about it for a few days and it was a very needed break.
We all stayed in a cabin there together. We played outside, played lots of ping pong and pool once the kids were in bed, swam in the pool, and even went golfing. I didn't think I was a fan of golf, but it was so much fun even though I'm horrible!! I still think it will be on the rare occasion that I go, but I really enjoyed it.
 |
| Me and Tim trying to ride the tandem bike. We quickly found out that Tim needed to be in front or else we were out of control. We had a good laugh though! |
 |
| Aunt Stef helping Gavin push Easton in the stroller |
 |
| Kevin & Stef on a bike ride |
 |
| Dylan waiting in line for the diving board |
 |
| Dylan's action shot |
 |
| Easton playing in the lake |
 |
| Easton loved the lake, but we only swam for a few minutes since we were just checking it out after our swim in the pool. |
 |
| Gavin checking out the water |
 |
| Dylan and Easton |
Thanks, Karen and Rob, for a FUN weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment