Monday, September 26, 2011

Cottonwood Fun Run

Dylan's Elementary school did a 5K / 1mile Fun Run as a fund raiser and Dylan wanted to be a part of it. He had a soccer game first this that morning, but we hoped to be able to squeeze in the 1 mile run before the game. I asked him who he wanted to have run with him and he picked Dad since "Dad's faster than mom". Probably true. Good thing dad is a trooper!

 
Just after the race started. Dylan sprinted to the start of the pack. I guess I should have gotten a shot of the pack of people!

Coming through the neighborhood by the school

Just about to finish the race.
Dylan did such a good job! And so did Dad! Dylan said afterward that it was really hard. He has never had to run a long distance like that before. He was proud of himself!

No comments: