Wednesday, February 20, 2013

November & December 2012

November & December 2012
 
Every time that I get behind on my blog, I vow to never let it happen again. Well, it has happened AGAIN and probably the worst behind I've ever been. So these aren't my most creative posts or even filled with much detail. Just trying to get some pictures into our blog book of what was going on during this time.
 
I always love when we can get a picture of our crazy little family with everyone smiling. I've sure got some handsome boys!! 
 
 
The mess of setting up the tree turned out great in the end. I'm always amazed at how much mess accompanies this project - and really have very few Christmas decorations. See the process below:

Gavin decorating the very bottom of the tree with most things clustered onto one branch.
 
It was after church that we decided to dive into the project. Dad was great to supervise from a distance!
 
Easton found that decorating himself was just as much fun!

Me and my cutie, Gavin:
 
Sometime in December one of the boys had some fun with the camera. Caught me at my best!
 
Easton with some sort of toilet paper roll/paper towel roll creation:

The boys love to dress up in costumes! Cade and TJ (some of their best buddies) joined in on the fun this day:
 
Loving playing in the snow!
 
I thought this sunset in December was so beautiful. Just outside our backdoor looking over the rooftops.

Christmas adventures will hopefully follow soon!!

No comments: