I need to do better at keeping up on this blog! I WANT to, but I am such a slacker! The problem is that it is now June 2013 and I need to write about October 2012. My memory is not that great so I will do my best! The pictures will have to tell the tale!
Early in the month we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins. The boys had a hard time picking their one each, but the decision was finally made.
Dylan checking out a pumpkin:
My cutie boys! They may have picked the perfect pumpkins, but I caught Gavin in the act of picking another winner!
Cute Easton:
Gavin, Dylan and Easton:
Easton and Gavin loving some ice cream:
Later in the month came Dylan's birthday...and here is where I wish I had a few more details to share. First thing in the morning (6:30am) we were up opening presents. The upset look on Dylan's face is because Gavin was opening up one of Dylan's presents next to me while I was busy taking pictures. Luckily it was in a box so it didn't ruin the surprise. We just wrapped it back up!
Gavin opening up a present too:
One of Dylan's favorite presents. It was a track for his hexbugs:
That evening we had Dylan's birthday party at Black Canyon Gymnastics. The boys all LOVED it and got some great exercise in the process!
The next day we carved pumpkins bright and early - everyone still in their PJs.
I LOVE this picture! I honestly can't remember the story of the mustaches for sure, but I think they came in a package from Grandma Karen. Don't they look so darling?!?
In Easton's preschool class they each get a turn to take Charles the Teddy Bear home for the weekend and then they are supposed to draw pictures and tell about their adventures. Easton was so excited! We had to get a picture with Charles!
We finished up the month with Halloween. Easton and Gavin wore costumes that we already had, and Dylan really wanted to be an Angry Bird. I was feeling to cheap to buy the costume so I did my best at making it. Not sure that it really saved me all that much, but we had fun making it and he seemed happy in the end.
Here is Superman, a little Devil, and an Angry Bird:
That was our October in a nut-shell, or at least that which we have pictures to remind us!





No comments:
Post a Comment