New Bike
Dylan LOVES to ride his bike (tricycle) around the block, and Tim was beginning to think he was outgrowing it and that we needed to get him a real bike. I figured we'd hold off until his birthday in October and then I happened across this beauty at a garage sale for $5. How do you pass that up?!? He was so excited when I brought it home. Little did we know how much it would cost just for a bike helmet and a bike tire pump. Oh well. We took it around the block that day, and he ended up tipping over and being too scared to ride it the rest of the way home. Now he is back to just riding his trike again, which I'm more than fine with. It is much easier work for me!! The bike can wait for a while.
3 comments:
That is an awesome bike for an awesome deal! Maybe I should start looking around for one at a garage sale too. Alexis is outgrowing her tricycle too.
What a big boy! It is hard to believe that he is old enough to even attempt riding a bike. What a cutie!
That sounds just like Carson! He hasn't tried a big boy bike, but I could see him getting scared after falling over!
Post a Comment