On Saturday we headed to Canyon Lake with the Wheelus family. We are so happy they invited us because we had such a great time. After setting up our little picnic area and eating lunch, we went to explore a little island you could wade out to. Little did we know we'd spend the rest of the day there. It was perfect...not crowded...with shallow areas for the kids (and me) to swim and then it dropped off to deeper areas for the adults. We definitely want to go again, but it will probably wait until our little one joins the family.
It's been so hot here lately that it is hard to pass up a swimming adventure. Luckily our friends haven't been too afraid to see me huge and pregnant in a swimsuit - I'll spare you the pictures. Speaking of pictures, again, I struggled to capture good pictures of the day. I don't have any of darling Sydnee or Mandee.
12 comments:
How fun! I need to live near the ocean...that's just who I am! Maybe we should come visit you guys and jump in the ocean with you. Can't wait to see that little new one. How are you doing?
Melissa,
I found your blog and it so cute!! Hope you don't mind if I peek now and again! The link to mine is:
web.mac.com/agemballs
Erinn
How fun! I'm jealous of all the fun things you get to do. How are you feeling?
What a fun weekend!
I'm so glad you found our blog! Your little family is so cute and I am so excited to see your baby! Is Tim already done with his second year?! Well we are just getting started and I am so excited!
I linked you too - this will be fun to keep in touch!
How fun and way to go on still being adventurous-I can't believe you are due in less than two weeks! Good luck with everything.
Holy Cow Melissa! I just looked at your little baby thing at the top and saw that there is only 11DAYS left! Well almost 10 now :) I am so excited for you! Please let us know when our new nephew is here!
Ahh! 11 days left. Hang in there! Eat some ice cream. That's always fun. :)
AWWW! That nice water looks so refreshing right now! My family and I seriously need a vacation right now!!! Weightlessness in the water is a grand feeling when you are at the end of you pregnancy!
Dylan is so stinkin cute!!! I love the picture of him and Tim playing copy cat!
How fun! I'm still waiting for summer to actually begin here. I can't wait to hear from you soon about the arrival of your little one!! Take care! :)
I can't believe how much Dylan looks like Tim. The ocean looks like fun, it's still rainy and cold here too bad for us. You are getting close hope all goes well with the baby!
It's so chilly here lately it's hard to imagine hot weather. It looks like you had alot of fun. I can't believe the baby is coming so soon! Hope you are feeling ok. I remember those long nights at the end! Hope everything goes well with the delivery and everthing. We are excited to see pictures soon of the little one!
Post a Comment