Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Introducing...

Easton Tanner Jessop
June 17, 2008
9 pounds 5 ounces
21 inches long


We are so happy to finally have our little guy here and love him so much already!! I'll post more of the birth story later, but wanted to get something on here to introduce our news. We just came home from the hospital a few hours ago.

Here are just a few of our pictures from the big day yesterday. Everything went so smoothly and was timed perfectly since Tim's mom had just flown in on Monday to help out. Dylan is such a proud big brother and has been so cute with Easton!







30 comments:

erin said...

Awww... congratulations!!! Such happy news. What a cute baby! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet little Easton! Let us know if we can help with anything!

Haueter Photography said...

He is so cute and looks so alert already! Dylan looks like such a good big brother. Congrats!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

What a cutie! Dylan already looks like a natural. Isn't it crazy how much older the older sibling seems once the little one comes along? YOu will have so much fun with your two little guys! Congrats again!

emandtrev said...

He is so, so precious! Congrats again. I am so happy for you!

The Bagley Family said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable!

paulak said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy. I am glad he is here. How are you doing, after delivering a 9 pound baby? You are awesome. Cute name, Carl had wanted that one at one time. What a doll!

Mandee said...

so cute!! he's just adorable and perfect! can't wait to see him!! and you too!!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WOW! Easton sounds like a small baby! I love all the pics! I bet Dylan loves being the big bro!!!
YOu look fabulous holding your new little boy! I am sooo happy for you guys! COngrats! Can't wait to see more pics!

BETH said...

so cute- I love his name- and over 9 lbs -I am so impressed

The Kelly's said...

He is such a cutie! He looks a lot like Dylan! I hope you are feeling well and congrats on a cute new addition to the fam!

Shanda said...

Yeah!!!! We are so happy for you guys. We felt so bad we didn't get to stop by the hospital before we flew out. We saw Kevin yesterday at Macey's and told him congrats on becoming a new uncle. Glad everything went well! We'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Becky said...

Easton what a great name, although it would never work for our boys! Enjoy, sleep when you can, and never turn down help! #2 is so great! I can't wait to see him in person. Hope you are doing well.
CONGRATS!

Tara said...

WE LOVE HIM!! He is perfect. Easton is such a cute name! It's so fun for Will to have a cousin practially the exact same age. I'm glad everything went so smoothly and that you didn't have to go two weeks over! We are sad we don't get to see you and Easton till Christmas but I bet it will be nice to have a little break just the two of you! Please keep posting pictures.

Erin Davis said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable. Its so fun having a newborn in your home, they bring such a sweet spirit. Congrats again!

Shaun and Emily said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is darling. How precious with Dylan holding him in that picture. We are so glad everything went well. We hope you adjust wonderfully.

jon and whit said...

hey guys congrats on the new little guy! sooo... i'm just kinda the middle man here but i guess you know lisa & brady.. and tim & jon were really good friends in middle school & high school. so i don't really know you but our families know each other!! haha anyway just thought we'd say hi! check us out jonandwhit.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Yay! What a cutie! OH how I wish I could hold him :) Give him a big hug and a kiss from his Aunt Bethy and cousin Jace. Jace, looking at the picture of Easton and Dylan, pointed and started jabbering... so cute. Congratulations both of you! I hope you are feeling good Melissa, love you guys!

Leah said...

Yay, he's here! So sweet. Congratulations.

elements: overexposed said...

Congratulations!!! What exciting news and little Easton is adorable! I can't believe how alert he is, eyes open and all. Not that I have been around a lot of newborns, but it seems like my nieces had their eyes closed for the first month. Maybe it's an aggressive boy thing. So strong and aware!

The photos are adorable!

Heidi Kjar said...

Congrats!! I love his name- so cute.

Jami Black said...

Congrats! I'm so glad that he is finally here and what a cutie! Hope you are doing well!

Hibbs Family said...

Yeah congratulations! He is so adorable. You look great too! :)

Yvonne Kizerian said...

Congratulations, Melissa. What a relief to finally get to hold your little guy. I love the picture you send in the e-mail. Dylan looks so cute holding his baby brother.

Janine Padilla said...

What a beautiful baby! You look great too Melissa! Can't wait to see you guys!

Julienne said...

Congrats what a cute boy he is and he was a big boy as well! Cute as can be.

Conder Family said...

Hurray for Easton! We are so happy for your family and Dylan does look like a proud big brother!

Tangi said...

ya...congrats. how fun. lets talk when things have calmed down for you. you look great. I love the name

melis & aaron said...

YEAH! i am so happy for your family of FOUR!
I can't believe I hadn't thought to look at your blog till now!! WHAT?! Where have I been?!
He is such a doll! We are THRILLED for you and can't wait to see this little bundle IN PERSON!

Lyssa Beth said...

Definately a CUTIE!! I'm so glad the delivery and labor was great. That's the best. I've been lucky to have that experience with both girls. but I don't want to jinx it! Congrats! I can't wait to see him in person!

Tanya Smith said...

What a beautiful (and big) boy. Congratulations.