We finally have us a new camera. Our camera had been trying to die for over a year now and I've had a hard time knowing what to replace it with. I wasn't sure of which features were most important to me other than I wanted it to be easy to take great pictures. I did buy one during the after Thanksgiving sales, but was very unhappy with it and returned it. Since then, I've just stalled since my other camera works most of the time. I figured we better just dive in and pick one or else my luck would be that our camera wouldn't work when trying to capture those first moments of life of our new baby. I finally decided on a Canon with 10x zoom since it seemed every picture I took lately everyone was so far away and since the megapixels were so bad I didn't have the choice to crop it later. Anyway, I have loved this camera so far - for outdoor pictures anyway. Here are some of the random things we've been up to lately:
Dylan being silly. Notice his new watch. Since both mom and dad wear a watch, he has been telling us for quite some time that we needed to buy him one...isn't that the answer to everything..."just buy one"?
Tonight Dylan wanted to play soccer and he insisted that I take pictures. No problem since I was feeling much to lazy to play too.
As a final note, yes my due date is tomorrow. Yes, our little guy will go overdue. How long?...your guess is as good as mine. My doctor is willing to let me go up to 2 weeks over. YIKES! Before my doctor appointment on Wednesday I hadn't had any real contractions - just the Baxton Hicks. Since then, I've started to have some (nothing major), but I'm hoping that means something is happening to get my body ready to deliver this little guy (probably not so little anymore). We'll see at my appointment on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
7 comments:
Great pictures. Glad you found a camera you like. I didn't know Tim painted...that's awesome. Good luck at your appointment Monday...I hope something happens soon for you. Your babies much just be really comfortable in your belly...nice home for them.
I like your pictures! That flower is really pretty :)
I really hope he decides to come meet us very soon! I can not wait to see pictures ") Oh and by the way, I FINALLY :s got the pump to your mom so that she can bring it with her! Good luck, let us know!
I'm so glad you got a new camera and that it is a Canon. They're my personal favorites!
Also, I love all the photos. I can't believe your doctor is willing to let you go two more weeks. I bet you are dying! Best of luck with everything!
Who knew Tim was such an artist. I can't wait to see the finished product. Looking good so far!
Yay for your new camera... but boo for no BABY!!! We'll have our fingers crossed for ya. I can't believe your doctor is letting you go 2 weeks overdue. That is just crazy! I'd be all over being induced just as soon as I could! GOOD LUCK and let us know!
Oh Melissa, I hope that baby comes soon! I remember how hard those last few weeks are. I can't wait to see him!
Cute pictures. We have a Cannon too and we love it. Looks like a fun project Tim. Shaun loves to paint his Dad and Grandpa are artists. Glad every thing looks good with the baby, hope you are as comfortable as possible. Dylan is as cute as ever.
Still no baby? I like the pics you've posted. Dylan is such a mini Tim. Have you guys picked a name? Hang in there.
Post a Comment