We finally made a visit to the San Antonio Children's Museum. It has been a few weeks now, so these pictures are a little bit overdue. I was feeling great, my mom was here to help, Tim was still out of school, and Dylan needed something to keep him busy...so off we went. Easton was 9 days old at this point and did great. Dylan had a blast! Here are just a few of the many pictures we took:
Dylan inside of a bubble (look closely): Dad and Dylan with their "CHEESE" faces: Dylan and Mom: Easton and Grandma Stocking: Dylan driving the trolley/bus: Our little pilot flying an airplane:
Dylan and Grandma searching for fossils: Dylan milking a cow: Dylan driving the forklift (or some kind of equipment). He spent TONS of time here driving it over and over again or catching a ride with other kids driving it:
cute pictures! man, that place looks like a ton of fun! I think we may go check it out... even though Matilda is too little, I think Aaron and I could have a blast there! :)
So how does milking that cow actually work? Does it squirt you if you do it the wrong the way? Just curious! :) The bubble was pretty cool! Ethan would love that!
Looks like such a fun place! I didn't know there was a childrens museum around here. and Easton must be such a good little baby just chilling so you guys could do your thing!
6 comments:
cute pictures! man, that place looks like a ton of fun! I think we may go check it out... even though Matilda is too little, I think Aaron and I could have a blast there! :)
He's the cutest little baby! Honestly, he doen't have that ugly newborn look to him. Glad he did so welL!
How fun! I can't believe you were already up and about after only 9 days. IMPRESSIVE! Miss you!
Oh, Easton is so cute! Dylan is such a good big brother. Wow, you are doing such a good job with him.
So how does milking that cow actually work? Does it squirt you if you do it the wrong the way? Just curious! :) The bubble was pretty cool! Ethan would love that!
Looks like such a fun place! I didn't know there was a childrens museum around here.
and Easton must be such a good little baby just chilling so you guys could do your thing!
Post a Comment