Tim and Dylan had a chance to go on a fantastic vacation to Mexico the beginning of July. Tim's brother, Kevin, just returned from his mission to Argentina, and Tim's family planned the trip for the family. Easton and I were the only ones that didn't make the trek.
We only have a few pictures of their fun trip. I reminded Tim every night when we talked to take lots of pictures...which he assured me he would. Well, he left that task up to his mom (Karen) and Kevin and supposedly they captured some great shots. Tim told me all about them when he got home. The rest of the family stayed in Mexico a few days longer than Tim and Dylan, and during those few days both Karen's and Kevin's cameras were stolen. So sad!! So, here are the few that survived...
Dylan holding his new cousin, Will.
Beautiful scenery on the way to the beach
More of the trek to the beach
Dylan and Uncle Mitch
Dylan with Grandma Karen
Dylan with Uncle Kevin
The boys had a great time, but I sure missed them!! Dylan loved being able to swim all the time in the pool at the beach house. They were also able to go snorkeling, 4-wheeling and shopping. So fun!!
7 comments:
Wow! So beautiful. I would love to go there. Look like Tim and Dylan had alot of fun. That is so sad their cameras got stolen!
LOVE the trees and beach! MAN! I need a vacation! Happy late anniversary!
Gorgeous! I love Cabo, sorry you didn't get to go. I bet you missed them.
I didn't know Tim went to Mexico. I'm jealous! Happy Anniversary too.
What a fun trip! Too bad you didn't get to go. And so sad that cameras were stolen! Well, at least you got the shots you did.
Guys are so funny that way. I always tell Chris to take pictures of things and he never does! Oh well!
p.s. Happy Anniversary!
So sad about the cameras but holy cow on the ones that made it!
Easton is seriously a BEAUTIFUL baby! You have beautiful children!
Post a Comment