Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweet Baby

Here are some ADORABLE pictures of Easton taken at 13 days old. Our sweet friend, Jen Wildey, was so sweet to take them for us. She did an amazing job!! Thanks, Jen!

Our sweet angel. Jen had this adorable outfit with angel wings on the back...so cute!


This picture sure captures the reality of the moment. Easton's feet were so peeling so bad - there was no hiding it. Of course that has all stopped now, but it showed up just in time for pictures. Easton's feet in Dad's hand:

There are TONS more of these adorable shots, but I tried to just pick a few of my favorites to keep the post under control. Thanks again, Jen! What fun memories! A few days after this shoot, Jen had her baby, so I caught her just in time!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby! Dillan looks so excited in the pictures. And then there's Dad!
Congrats on all the wonderful times your having right now.

paulak said...

What a sweet little guy. He is so cute. I love children's museums, I bet Dylan loves them too now. He looked like he really enjoyed it.

Shanda said...

Super cute pics! It was so fun coming over to see you guys. (although I have to admit I really came over to see little Easton :) He is such a cutie. We need to get together soon.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OHHHH! Love the pics! He looks just like Dylan did when he was a baby! Sweet sweet litttle guy! Congrats again!

emandtrev said...

Wow, what cute pictures. They turned out awesome. And why don't you look tired? :) Share your secrets with me, please!! I can't wait to see you guys and meet Easton when you come for your next visit.

Kristen said...

Aww, so cute. Love them.

melimba said...

way to go, jen! and way to go, tim and melis, for creating such a DOLL! love the pictures!

elements: overexposed said...

Easton is so handsome! Can you say that about a baby? Well he is just adorable! You look great! Cute photos!

Haueter Photography said...

Love those pictures. What a cute baby. I really want to see him. Cute pics from the museum.

The Bagley Family said...

Darling, darling, darling! Him and Dylan look a lot alike, don't they??

laurie said...

oh my goodness, he's gorgeous! i love newborn pictures!