Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pony Party

Dylan is VERY into birthdays these days. He LoVeS to sing happy birthday and talks about his birthday all the time. A few weeks ago he was able to go to cute Sydnee Wheelus' birthday party and he still talks about it. It was at a little farm with a petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides...what more could a little guy ask for? Here are a few pictures of the event:

Lily, Sydnee (the birthday girl) and Dylan just after collecting the goods from the pinata
Fun in the petting zoo
Dylan feeding the goats in the petting zoo
I think Dylan's favorite part was riding the ponies. He wasn't scared at all.
Thanks, Sydnee, for a fun day!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We forgot our camera, but with these pics, we didn't need it...you caught our kids in there in a few. Thanks!

Bethany said...

Now that you have Easton Dylan looks like sucha big boy. I can't wait until I can give him a big hug!