Sunday, August 3, 2008

Easton's Baby Blessing

Today we had the sweet experience of Tim giving Easton his name and a blessing at church. It was sad that we were unable to share this time with our families, but we didn't feel alone at all surrounded by our Texas family. We feel so blessed to have found such amazing friends that we truly consider our family here!



Yea, he wasn't really enjoying the photo shoot as much as I was.

Easton giving dad some of his toothless grins. I wasn't lucky enough to capture any of his huge smiles, but this gives you the general idea.

Easton is such a sweet blessing to our family. I can't imagine life without him!

15 comments:

Kajsa said...

cute pics! easton looked so darling in his white outfit!

Lyssa Beth said...

Such cute pictures! he's such a cutie and so sweet. That one of him smiling so a treasure :)

Kristen said...

I feel soooo bad we missed it. We just barely missed it and we feel terrible. I'm glad it turned out though.

melimba said...

i loved his little outfit! aaron and I were talking about it tons after we left your house last night! the mini bow tie? WAYYY too cute!

what a little doll face! he is TOO cute!

erin said...

Tim gave him such a nice blessing, and those pictures are so sweet! You've got some super cute boys!

Bethany said...

Ahhh! I so wish we could've been there! He is getting so big and you cut your hair! It is adorable by the way and so is my precious nephew ") I get to see and hold him atleast by Christmas right? Sorry by the way that I haven't emailed you latley I should get on that ")

Haueter Photography said...

He looks so handsome. What a special day! It looks like Tim and Dylan had a blast on their trip.

paulak said...

He is a handsome fella'. What a great day. They look so sweet in white. Thanks for the pics and update. Miss you guys.

Shaun and Emily said...

How precious. I love the mad face in the photo and then the smile in the next one.

Becky said...

Melissa, way cute family! Congrats on the beautiful day. He has grown and is soo cute!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the pics! What a special day for you guys! Thanks for posting pics so we can see your cute family!

emandtrev said...

What a handsome little guy! I'm glad the day was great for you! We miss you!

Natalie Warner said...

What a sweet baby. Congratulations! It's so fun to keep up on your blog.

The Bagley Family said...

You have the cutest little family! Aren't boys the greatest! Congrats again! By the way, you look great. You couldn't have just had a baby a month or two ago!

Hibbs Family said...

I love your pictures. Your family is so cute! You look great and I love your new haircut.