I've learned to be careful what I claim on my blog because then things seem to change. I claimed in my last post that Easton liked to copy us by sticking his tongue out when we did it...well, he's pretty much stopped doing that now, sadly. Oh well. He still gives us lots of grins and baby talk. I actually took a little video clip of him doing this, but I'm having issues posting it (sorry to his grandma's who would probably love to see it).
One day Dylan was having quiet time in his room - he just couldn't settle down for a nap. He came out to find me and I noticed he had changed his clothes and asked him why. He told me that his other clothes had gotten wet. Wet? Had he wet his pants, spilled a drink of water...I couldn't find water anywhere. I asked him to show me where the water was and he pointed to a spot on the floor. I felt all over, and there was no wet spot. Then he started talking about the alligators in the water and I realized he was pretending again. Not sure where all of his ideas come from, but it keeps him entertained. So fun!
14 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I love the little scrub outfit! Sounds like your little Dylan has quite the imagination!
LOL, Those scrubs are sooooo cute! I've never seen them that small! Love the pictures.
little scrubs?! who ever heard of those darling things?!?! I love it!
and I love that Dylan had you feeling all over the floor for water! hA!
very fun!
Ha ha! That is really cute! And Easton is so aware and adorable ") They change everyday, even if that means going back on what they did the day before "_
Can you say mini Dylan? He is such a doll...love the pictures in the scrubs!
So funny that Dylan had to change his clothes from the alligators. Kids really get into their imaginative play. I love it! What cute little scrubs Easton has.
How adorable are the little scrubs!! And he looks SO much like Dylan in all of those pictures I can't hardly believe it!!
Love the scrubs...I think Easton looks just like Dylan as a baby.
Your boys are so darn cute! I can't believe how big little Easton is getting.
Wow! Dylan jr. They look so much alike. What cute pics!
I love this age. Kids say and do the cutest/funniest things. Your boys are so handsome!!
Those are the cutest little scrubs-what a clever idea. I can't believe how big Easton is! Time sure does fly.
The little scrubs are adorable!!!! I still can;t believe how much Dylan and Easton look alike!
Dylan is not alone with loving huge boring text books! Him and Ethan should get together! Ethan loves JOn's books!
Yep, I agree the little scrubs are adorable! And Dylan, what an imagination, just be glad you didn't have to clean up after the alligators!
Post a Comment