Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting Bigger

I just wanted to share a recent picture of Easton. He is growing and changing so quickly!! He is over 12 pounds now and has grown 5 inches since birth. CRAZY! We love to see him smile and interact with us. He has started "talking" to us with his cute coos and goos. Also, if he is in the mood, he will play copy-cat by showing us his tongue when we stick our tongue out. Maybe it's a strange game, but we like it!

17 comments:

Bethany said...

He has grown up so much! I can't believe it. He is so cute though. He looks alot like Tim I think ") Oh and by the way tell Tim congratulations on being " Mr. Congentiality" in high school ") My friends and I were looking at her husbands year book and there he is with my friend that did my wedding flowers saying they were "Mr. and Ms. Congentiality" ")

emandtrev said...

He is ADORABLE!! We got your birth announcement today and I loved it too. Easton is such a sweetie!

erin said...

Awww.. babies grow up too fast! So cute.

paulak said...

That facial expressions is awesome. Sly little devil. That is funny that Dylan wants to read textbooks...smarty pants. Easton is a handsome kid.

paulak said...

That facial expressions is awesome. Sly little devil. That is funny that Dylan wants to read textbooks...smarty pants. Easton is a handsome kid.

Lyssa Beth said...

OH he is so cute!! and you're right, he's gotten so big since I saw him just a few weeks ago!!

Erin Davis said...

I love this age. He is so cute, and so big! I love all of your new pictures.

The Bagley Family said...

Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin' cute! He looks just like Dylan to me. What a doll! Miss you!

Shaun and Emily said...

Oh my heck! What a darling picture! I can't believe how much he is changing already too! How cute!

melimba said...

what!? i didn't know he was over 12 pounds now?!
and copy catting already?! wow, this boy is advanced for sure!

Kajsa said...

he is so cute! i love the picture!

Heidi Kjar said...

Ohhh he is cute! Your getting me very very excited!!

elements: overexposed said...

What an adorable little guy! Enjoy it while you can, right!

Conder Family said...

He is so handsome!

Nyman's said...

Its amazing how you find people on this blogging system. I'm so glad I found yours so I can see how handsome your sons are getting. I miss working with you!

PS do you mind if I add you to my frieds list?

Nyman's said...

of course add me. I am still at TFS. It is so different then what it use to be. :)

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

It is crazy how fast these babies grow and change...he is so cute. I did not get a chance to really see him last week since he was sleeping most of the time...I really wanted to hold him so hopefully next time:)