Here are a few pictures of our short trip to Austin last weekend for our great friend Kip's birthday party. He turned the big "3 - 0". We had fun swimming, eating, playing basketball (well, not me...but the men), and all sorts of other fun stuff. Plus I got to make a trip to IKEA which I had never been to. What a fun store! Happy Birthday, Kip. Thanks for the fun party!!
Here is a picture of my boys this morning in Dylan's bed.
These are just a few of Dylan's favorite blankets I talked about in the last post. Any fleece blanket becomes his. I haven't done very well to take pictures of Easton this week. I took this one just before putting him down for bed tonight. He LOVES to suck on his hand and fingers.
It looks like your little boy's are just all growing up. I hear you about the Ikea store, I went to the one in Draper not long ago. I can't stop thinking about all the great stuff they have...I hope everyone is doing well!
4 comments:
It looks like your little boy's are just all growing up. I hear you about the Ikea store, I went to the one in Draper not long ago. I can't stop thinking about all the great stuff they have...I hope everyone is doing well!
Too much fun! What good lookin' boys you have.
I love the swimming goggles ") I miss you guys!
I love kids in pjs. They're so cuddly! :)
Post a Comment