Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Fun

We had a fun little family adventure to Sea World on Labor Day. We spent some time at the water park and then saw the horses, dolphins, aquarium and one show - Viva. What a fun day!

Dylan's favorite part of the kids play area - the little teeter totter that squirts water at the other person. So fun!
Dylan and Dad floating around the lazy river.
This is how Easton spent the day. We planned to take him swimming too, but he slept the whole time. It worked out great with us taking turns playing with Dylan or hanging with Easton.
I had to share this picture of "Peter Pan" as Dylan named her. During the Viva show there is a lady that swings around above the water doing fancy moves. I think that is what Dylan liked best. He kept pointing out Peter Pan and then when that part was over asked me where Peter Pan went. Later in the show there were two ladies swinging around. D was so happy to see "two Peter Pans"!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I would love to go to Sea World sometime! How fun does that sound ?! Maybe when we finally come and visit you we can go. ")

Shanda said...

How funny what time did you guys go? We were there on Labor Day at around 3:30! We should have met up! Hope you guys had a good week! I hope Dylan and Easton won't get bit by the Vampire boy at the gym daycare! ;)

Shanda said...

How funny what time did you guys go? We were there on Labor Day at around 3:30! We should have met up! Hope you guys had a good week! I hope Dylan and Easton won't get bit by the Vampire boy at the gym daycare! ;)

Kristen said...

I really liked the viva show. We need to go to Sea World more often.

elements: overexposed said...

Looks like a fun day! I can't believe how big your boys are!...excluding Tim of course :)

Shaun and Emily said...

Two peter pan's are even better than one! That is so fun it is still warm there to go swimming. I didn't make it to the water park this summer with Alexis. It seemed like I turned around and it was fall already!