I love both of those! How cute are they ") I will have to try putting a video on sometime, such a good idea ") It is good to hear Dyl's little voice and Eastons grunts and your voice too! I miss you guys
hey jessop family. we just browsed onto your blog through the gardner's. so happy to see all is well with you and your growing family. hope you don't mind but we've linked you on our blog. stop by for a peak at jerandraw.blogspot.com
Melis. This is a way fun video. I wish I had more of my kids growning up! I also think I have forgotten how much fun babies are when they are exploring new things. Enjoy this time it goes by way too fast. Pretty soon you will blink and your oldest will be getting baptized, then pretty soon they will be married!lol.
THAT is sooo funny! Dylan is such a sweet bro!!!! Loved the GOD BLESS AMERICA Singing! I think him and Ethan could have a huge singing career in the future!
Are you guys okay from Hurrican Ike? I thought of you!!!! HOpe all is well!
9 comments:
Thanks for putting it on video they look wonderful.
Love Mom
I love both of those! How cute are they ") I will have to try putting a video on sometime, such a good idea ") It is good to hear Dyl's little voice and Eastons grunts and your voice too! I miss you guys
Easton is growing so fast. I can tell Dylan loves him alot. Glad you are enjoying your sweet boys.
Darling!
hey jessop family. we just browsed onto your blog through the gardner's. so happy to see all is well with you and your growing family. hope you don't mind but we've linked you on our blog. stop by for a peak at jerandraw.blogspot.com
What adorable little guys.
Melis. This is a way fun video. I wish I had more of my kids growning up! I also think I have forgotten how much fun babies are when they are exploring new things. Enjoy this time it goes by way too fast. Pretty soon you will blink and your oldest will be getting baptized, then pretty soon they will be married!lol.
THAT is sooo funny! Dylan is such a sweet bro!!!! Loved the GOD BLESS AMERICA Singing! I think him and Ethan could have a huge singing career in the future!
Are you guys okay from Hurrican Ike? I thought of you!!!! HOpe all is well!
I'm pretty sure your boys can't get any cuter. They are ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see your clan at Christmas.
Post a Comment