Friday, September 19, 2008

My Blue Eyed Boys

Somehow both of our boys ended up with their dad's beautiful blue eyes. I guess I didn't muddy the water with my green eyes. Here they are in all their glory!

The exersaucer is getting great use so far. I'm scared we are going to have a fight on our hands once Easton is ready to use it.

I had to share a picture of Easton fast asleep. He loves to sleep completely sprawled out. Don't you just LOVE sleeping babies?!?

13 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE sleeping babies!! hehe. What are you talking about? Green eyes are great! I put Gunnar in the exersaucer at 3 or 4 months to get him used to it so he wasn't freaked out when I started leaving him in for more than a couple minutes by the end of 4 months. I bet Easton is ready for it already. You'd be surprised.

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

Tim is not looking so good since last I saw him??? If that is what dental school does to you then I want out!!!

Jordan

Bethany said...

That is really cute! I need to email you! I know we have blogs but there is something about personalized messages that are fun! ") By the way Michelle and I are planning on having a "sister's girls night" when you are in Utah ") Sounds fun eh?!

melimba said...

i had to look after you told me about that tonight!!!
That is WAAYYY too funny! I can't believe he loves to sprawl out like that!?
Love it.

Nyman's said...

I could watch those sleeping babies for hours. Your boys are so cute and getting so grown up. I love the blue eyed babies, have a couple at my house (hubby and Huntyr)

Shaun and Emily said...

Cute that Easton loves to sprawl all out. We love the picture of Tim with the boys. It is sortof a crazy happy "I have everything under control" face. Fun!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe how big Easton is getting. I too can agree that I feel fortunate that my girls got their daddy's eyes!

Anonymous said...

How are you all in good old TX? Did the storm get to you guys, we faired well, considering. Anywho, love to see you all happy and going a little crazy, that's what life and school will do to ya, everytime.
Love, the Durkovich fam

emandtrev said...

Aw, I love the pictures! I love the pictures of Dylan in the exersaucer. I have a feeling I may be in a similar situation here soon. :) Easton looks nice and comfy!

The Bagley Family said...

Too cute!!! I can't believe how big your little baby Easton is getting. Crazy how fast time is going. We have had to pull our little Carson out of the exersaucer a few times as well. Dylan is too cute!

The Bagley Family said...

Too cute!!! I can't believe how big your little baby Easton is getting. Crazy how fast time is going. We have had to pull our little Carson out of the exersaucer a few times as well. Dylan is too cute!

Heidi Kjar said...

Handsome boys!!

The Smiths said...

Hey, don't disrespect the green eyes! :) And there is still hope of blues eyes turning green. Matt's eyes were blue until he was 7 or 8, I think. I am a fan of green eyes and I hope Caleb gets them. Blue's good too, though!