Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Flies!

Where does the time go? How is Dylan almost 3 years old (next month) and Easton is already 3 months old? I aDoRe my boys and just can't imagine life without them. Yes, we have our moments, but I feel so lucky to be blessed with such amazing little boys in our home. Dylan has been such a big helper and a sweet big brother. He is quite the entertainer. Easton is such a good little baby and I'm just enjoying him to pieces. We haven't done much lately to take pictures, so the last few days I figured I better snap a few.

Dylan and Easton hanging out in the recliner. Please excuse the soggy shirt on Easton. If he doesn't have spit-up all over himself (we're now trying the acid reflux medication), then he must not feel complete because then he LOVES to blow raspberries and spit bubbles. So either way his shirt is always soggy. Yes, bibs help when I remember to put them on...


10 comments:

Bethany said...

Those two are just too cute! Jace is smiling at them and talking to the screen a bit too ") I show him pictures of his cousins, but I am positive that he will be all to happy to meet them in person. ")

Kristen said...

He's getting big. Where did Sept go?

Nyman's said...

who needs bibs, let him be a boy and soggy it all up. I hope everyone is well!

melimba said...

LOVE the photos! what two CUTIES!

Jami Black said...

They are so sweet. I think Easton is starting to look like Dylan!

Haueter Photography said...

Holy cow they are identical. SO CUTE! I can't wait to see you over the holidays.

paulak said...

Yup, its official, you have cute boys.

Janine Padilla said...

Wow, look at Easton's eyes. They are such a gorgeous blue!! Cute little boys!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

YOu boys are sooo cute!!! Love the sticker chart idea for good behavior! I need to start something like that!

Anonymous said...

your cute boys, wow, they do grow so fast