I caught part of "God Bless America" on camera for your enjoyment...actually more for his Grandma's enjoyment. He sings the whole thing really well, but the shorter the clip, the easier it is for me to load on here. So, here is part of it with his beautiful bed head just after his nap...
I forgot to mention one cute thing about this song. Tim and Dylan went to Mexico in July with Tim's family. Tim told me that D entertained himself for much of the airplane ride by singing to himself - mainly "God Bless America". I thought that was cute...on his way to Mexico, but still loving his country!!
7 comments:
This is the cutest video I have ever seen! Where did he learn that? I love the 1-2-3 go. He is getting so big. I could watch this over and over again! Thanks for the smile!
I love it. He is a great singer, keep it up buddy. Thanks for sharing that video, that made me smile.
Your right I do love watching the videos. It make you feel not quite so far away.
Mom
D learned this song from a cute book he got from his great grandma Jessop. It has the words with pictures and he picked up on it quickly. So fun!
What a little smarty!
That's hilarious.
So cute! I can't believe he knows all the words. How funny he sang on the plane to entertain himself. Alexis used to sing church songs in the grocery store at the top of her lungs. I kindof miss that! Great singing Dylan!
Post a Comment