Dylan's Star Chart

The wonderful day came...Dylan filled up his entire chart with stars. He earns stars for 1. Being a good helper, 2. Keeping his pants dry all night long, and 3. Eating his food well. So it was off to the Dollar Store for us. Dylan understood that he got to pick any toy he wanted - but just one. He did great picking just the right toy and ended up with this ball gun with four balls. Loads of fun!!First thing this morning he made sure I printed out a new chart and he was doing whatever he could do to earn stars. He's never been so willing to clean the house with me. What a good helper!! He earns stars for 1. Being a good helper, 2. Keeping his pants dry all night long, and 3. Eating his food well. Way to go, Daddy, for coming up with the great idea of the chart!
12 comments:
Very creative. Way to go, Dylan. I bet you are having a blast with your cool new gun.
What a great idea, my boys would love it!
Sounds like it works! I'll have to try that, there's nothing like positive reinforcement!
Way to go Dylan. Such a good boy.
That's a really good idea. I may have to try that!!
Great idea! Dylan looks so happy and excited with his new toy. Maybe we'll try that with our little guy!
love that! would you look at the beaming smile on his face?!
parents of the year award goes to you and tim!
(ha! i accidentally wrote "you and kim" with a K! now, wouldn't THAT be funny!) :)
Why didn't I think of that? Your blog pictures are so darling! You look great and it sounds like you are so happy. That's great!!
Yeah Dillan! DOn't you just love charts?! And the dollar store for that matter! We too are chart people. It's amazing what kids will do when they get to put a sticker on!
One more thing, I am so excited to see your new cut so please show us soon! Also Your boys are so adorable. I think that "D" looks like you a lot in the second to last one! Easton is just as cute as his big bro!
What a great idea. We may steal that one. By the way, cute hair cut. I meant to tell you on Wednesday.
What a great idea. We may steal that one. By the way, cute hair cut. I meant to tell you on Wednesday.
Post a Comment