Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gas

I just had to share my amazement. I just purchased gas for $2.69 a gallon. I'm very pleasantly SHOCKED that it has come down so quickly. I honestly never thought I'd see gas at under $3 a gallon again. Has it come down that much in the rest of the country or is it just us lucky ones in SA?

For those of you in SA, I saw it at two places on New Gilbeau on the way home from Mystic Park this afternoon. Yay! Each day it continues to fall more. I sure hope it continues!!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

WoW! I bought gas on friday last week and paid $3.29 I think. I would love it if it has dropped significantly since then, that would be awesome!

Natalie Warner said...

Oh my goodness! When I filled up on Friday, I think it was $339. That's amazing! I am so thankful that it has dropped and hopefully we'll be lucky enough in Colorado to see Texas-prices on gas. I hope all is well. Your pictures are darling!

Nyman's said...

I think the lowest I spoted in good ol' Utah was $3.33 I hope it gets to be under 3 soon.

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

Here in columbus, Ohio gas is around $2.80 - we are pretty excited!

stampinashley said...

I've gotcha beat Melissa... had you waited a day it went down to $2.59!! That's what I filled up at today, the first time in AGES that it's cost me less than $50 to fill up the car!

stampinashley said...

Oh yeah, P.S. --- the bummer about the decrease in gas prices is that our stock prices are going down with it... it's a double edge sword.

Margaret said...

Just had to add that I filled up at $2.46 today (Walmart at Culebra). If I wait long enough to fill-up again will gas be free?