Once we got there, it was a totally different story. After being out on the ice a total of maybe two minutes, Dylan said he wanted to go home. Really? In the beginning, he would let us hold him up while we skated around, but then we couldn't even talk him into letting us do that. So it was either Dad skating around holding D, or D sitting on the wall while Dad and I took turns ice skating. I wanted to get my money's worth - plus, ice skating is fun.
Oh well, now we know we don't have a future hockey player on our hands. Here are a few pictures of the event:
I had no idea Dylan couldn't see - no wonder he didn't like ice skating!
3 comments:
Fun! I haven't been for about a year!
That sounds fun to me! I have been wanting to take my boys for a while but haven't got up the courage for fear of the same thing. I probably should just do it---I know I would have fun! Looks like your trip to Utah was fun. It has been snowing a ton...however I am a little envious you got it for Christmas and then got to return to the warmth once you had your fill!
Looks like fun! How funny that Dylan's eyes were covered! haha. Fun snow pictures too!!
-erin
Post a Comment