Monday, January 5, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

We just returned from our wonderful vacation to Utah for Christmas. This post is just the beginning of the stories, but it is all I have time for right now.

Dylan was so super excited about the snow. On the way there, Dylan asked if Grandma could build a snowman with him when he got there. Unfortunately we got there after dark, but I figured he would still be heading out to play in the snow. Luckily we were able to keep him occupied with other new things that evening. But, first thing the next morning, he was ready to go out to play. Dad was a sport and joined him for some snowman building fun. Mother nature heard his wish too as it snowed TONS those first few days we were there. I was just glad it waited until we got there so we didn't have that travel stress.

The snow was perfect for building a snowman. Dylan even rolled his own ball for the snowman head. What a pro!
Look at these darling guys...and the wonderful snowman. My sister found cute 'snowman kits' which completed the snowman perfectly.
Another thing Dylan was looking forward to was riding the 4-wheelers. He loved helping Justin plow the driveway and just giggled the whole time. He also loved going for rides around the backyard and being pulled behind it on the disk with his cousins.

Does this kid look happy or what?!? He had so much fun playing with his cousins. Here he is with Heather and Ashley on the trampoline. The dark didn't stop them from enjoying the snow.
Here is Dylan a few days and a few more inches of snow later. He just couldn't get enough of the white fluffy stuff.

3 comments:

emandtrev said...

I'm so glad it was a great trip and that we had a white Christmas. It looks like Dylan had a blast. It was wonderful to see you!

Bethany said...

I miss you guys already ") It was so much fun to have you guys here though. I loved meeting Easton and cuddling with him and Dylan is so big and smart too. Can't wait to see you all again ")

Shaun and Emily said...

So fun you were able to visit and see the snow. That snowman is awesome!