Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Stuff

I've found my new favorite baby thing...for today anyway. Easton has been very obsessed with apples anytime I am eating them, so I've been letting him have tastes - he gnaws on them for a bit and gets a little bit of flavor. A few days ago, he got lucky with those two little teeth of his and bit off a chunk. That sure scared me! I retrieved it and decided we couldn't share apples anymore. But then I remembered these fun little gizmo's for babies. You can put food inside of a little mesh bag, and the baby can chew on it and get the juice through the tiny holes. I put a good sized apple slice in here, and as you can see he LOVED it! By the time he was done, almost the entire apple slice was gone. He enjoyed slurping on it, then banging it on the table, then slurping some more, and banging...you get it. I don't know why I never got one of these with Dylan. They are so great!!

Dylan didn't want to be left out of the picture taking, so here is D's action shot of eating some cottage cheese. Yummy!
Another favorite of Easton's these days is the Jumperoo. Dylan liked it ok, but wasn't a huge fan so I had no clue a baby could be so entertained by it. He loves spending time in here.
I just had to share a picture of my little cuties. I love them to pieces!

8 comments:

azufelt said...

Okay, I totally got those little mesh thigns with Tristan, thinking I was going to be so much better about offering fresh fruits and veggies, etc. .... She hated them! At the first taste of mesh fabric, she was done. Good thing I bought a two pak? since one is still in packaging!!

Glad that Easton likes apples!

Bethany said...

I have seen them and wondered if they would be any good. Now I know for the next one ") They sure are cutie's! I miss you all so much! ")

Erin Davis said...

Hayden has one of those and he loves it too! His favorite is bananas!

Jake and Kristin said...

Easton's big blue eyes could melt any girl's heart. Your boys are adorable!

Haueter Photography said...

Cute boys! I love those little mesh things that you can put food in. Bowen loved watermelon and would get so messy but it was so cute to watch him suck it dry! I miss you and am sorry that I didn't get to see you while you were here.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Such handsome boys you have there! Love that Dylan didn't want to feel left out so he needed a picture! hahah
Hope you guys are doing well! I find out next month what I am having!

emandtrev said...

I'm going to have to try that mesh thing! I never did with Estella, but I've heard great things about them! Your boys are so, so cute. I can't believe how much Easton has grown!

paulak said...

I feel like I am looking at posts of Dylan again...you have some cute boys.