Dylan has become very good at puzzles! He got this floor puzzle for Christmas and he is so good at putting it together all by himself!
Don't worry, the next picture is RED MARKER, not blood.

Tim does much of his studying with a white board and markers, and Dylan definitely wants to be like his dad. Since Tim was getting tired of finding his markers with the lids off and dried out, he got D his own set of markers to use on paper. Dylan has had a blast drawing all sorts of fun pictures. Today after church I was letting Easton play on the floor by me as I was on the computer. D's markers were on the floor, but the lids were on so I figured Easton could play with them. When I looked down I saw that he had a red marker in his hand with the lid off. This was the darling face I found...decorated with pretty red marker. Luckily they are the washable markers and came off pretty easily. Next time I will be making sure the lids are snapped on tight.
7 comments:
Good job D! I love when they can do it themselves and I don't have to help. haha
hA!
with so much BLOOD around your house these days, I was surprised to see it was only a marker! :) BAHH! Just kidding!!! :)
Golly, those boys are TOO CUTE!! love them!
hey, I gotta talk to you about your monitor. Our new one blows! and I already took our old one back! :( BOO! So, my mom is going to buy ANOTHER one and send it down to me. How is yours holding up? I hope ours is the only dud, but let me know if yours is too, cause I can take it back and we can both start at square one. :( sigh.
I am such a fan of the washable markers! Great pictures!
I can't believe Easton took the lid off himself! Hope your finger is healing well!
That's so fun. Dylan is so big. What a good drawer. You're brave markers scare no matter what kind they are.
Fun Puzzle! That story about the sneeze is really cute.
I was glad to hear that it was red marker not blood on your son's head! hahah! I was like, " Oh no! What happened to poor Easton?"
Love the puzzle! Where did you get it! Ethan loves puzzles!! Love the little quote he said! Bless you all over me! hahaha
Post a Comment