I realize it has been about 3 weeks since my last blog post...and still I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I haven't done very well at taking pictures lately, but the bigger problem is that I finally purchased a new computer and haven't loaded the programs on it in order to download my pictures. So...please forgive me. Hopefully I'll find something fun to blog about soon. If not, I'll just post some random pictures of my DARLING boys!
Actually, I do have some AMAZING news to share. Two of my girlfriends (and their sweet families, of course) have been blessed by the sweet miracle of adoption in the last few weeks. Congrats to both Rachel and Paula. I'm so happy that the long wait is over and your sweet babies are finally in your arms. I am so amazed by the selfless act of their birth mothers. What an amazing choice they've made - and picked some amazing parents for their babies. I'm not doing very well at expressing my feelings in words, but I really do think adoption is such an amazing thing and so glad that it could bless the lives of wonderful friends!!
2 comments:
Your not alone Melissa! I just barley updated mine and didn't word anything the way I should have. Blah! Oh well, just like a journal there will be "enteries" that I will look back at and say....why? Ahwell!
Adoption really is a wonderful thing. It usually is a win-win ")
I feel the same way about adoption. I have a friend who has a adopted and is a huge advocate obviously. Her blog is one of my favorites to read. You or friends might enjoy it. www.therhouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment