Dylan and Grandma had a great time together. Unfortunately we had yucky weather while she was here. I had told her to pack clothes for the beautiful warm weather we were having, but the cold followed her here. We still had a great time though. We got lots of much needed rain, and it filled up Dylan's sandbox. Once it warmed up a few degrees, he decided he had to go out and play in his "swimming pool".
Just had to share how much Easton enjoys his food. After a biter biscuit, he always needs a bath!
Another fun thing we did while Grandma was here was we went to the fire station and got to have a tour of all of the firetrucks and the ambulance. So great! Of course we forgot a camera (so sad), so we'll just have to do it again sometime. It was fun for Dylan to sit in the trucks and and have the fireman show him around. Great idea, grandma!
Grandma shared a bedroom with Dylan while she was here and he thought that was so great. The last night she was here she didn't sleep in there though since we were headed to the airport just before 5a.m. As I was putting Dylan to bed that night he told me that he "couldn't go to sleep because grandma wasn't sleeping in his room". Aww. He missed her even before she was gone. Things worked out in our favor though. Her early flight got canceled because of weather, so we picked her up from the airport and got to play with her for a few more hours before we took her back for her next flight. What a great encore!
3 comments:
She loves coming to see you guys! I am jelouse I would love to come and see you all too! Maybe someday before Tim finishes ")
Your boys are absolutely adorable and I cant get over Easton's eyes!!! Beautiful!
It looks like the boys had fun with grandma. THats the best!
Aren't grandmas the best? My mom just left and I'm so bummed.
Post a Comment