The boys were really looking forward to dyeing Easter Eggs this year - especially Dylan. We finally dyed the eggs for FHE the Monday before Easter. I had first bought a "boring" kit that just did solid colored eggs, but Tim requested a "fun" kit, so I found a tie-dyed kit to try out. I think I'm a bigger fan of the old original, but it was fun to try something new.
We started out with the boys decorating the eggs with crayons:
Then we moved onto the dye. I didn't feel like sacrificing their clothes, so they got to do it in their underpants.
The end result: (just a small sampling of what we ended up with)
2 comments:
Always fun going on at your house!!! I can't believe it is may and we haven't come up to see you guys..please forgive us! Lets get together soon! We miss you guys tons!
I love the eggs! We were sorry we bought a basic kit this year. It was still fun, but we like all the extras! You and yours are as darling as ever! :)
Post a Comment